Term: One year with potential for renewal.
Finances: Paid Position
The Cause: Reach the heart of the students through teaching English. You will have opportunity to teach classes to both primary and secondary students in a Christian school environment. English curriculum will be developed with the Director at the school.
The Task: Do you speak English? Can you teach? The English program is one of many programs offered at the school. You will create and deliver English language based programs and lessons. While teaching, there is opportunity to exhibit a high standard of character and professionalism as well as build relationship, mentor young people and share your faith.
TESOL certificate and/or a Bachelor of Education degree is essential, Masters level is welcomed. You must be a native English speaker, organized and able to develop and deliver an English curriculum.
- Full salary is offered with this position.
- We have a local Team in this location. You will have the opportunity to meet weekly for fellowship, support, counsel and encouragement.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
Opportunity to participate in regional team events.