Location: Middle East
Term: 2 years / Renewable
Finances: Some Remuneration Provided
The Cause: This program provides opportunity to engage and influence the business community through providing ESL classes as well as collaborating with the school in teaching other business courses. The team is instrumental in building relationships and influencing business managers and owners throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
The Task: We are in need of a highly organized individual to provide operational oversight to the English program. The individual will manage the staff, teaching schedules, supplies as well oversee the application and acceptance process for the students. You will also collaborate with the ESL teachers to evaluate the students, develop and enhance the program based upon the needs and competency level of the students.
The ideal candidate will possess a TESOL certificate or equivalent, proven office administration and leadership abilities. A two year commitment is optimum.
- You are responsible to find your own accommodations, but suggestions and advice will be given by staff.
- We have a local Team in this location. You will have the opportunity to meet weekly for fellowship, support, counsel and encouragement.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Salary will compensate for a majority of your on-the-ground expenses.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
- Opportunity to participate in regional team events.