Location: Middle East
Term: 1-2 year contract (renewable)
Finances: Standard budgeting for the region would be analyzed and discussed at time of inquiry and projected deployment.
The Cause: The purpose of this position is to provide an opportunity to have a witness within a restricted context and have a visa that provides sustainability within the country.
The Task: You will be a member of a church planting team. This team will have a primary focus on intentionally sowing the Gospel, training new believers in evangelism, discipleship, and church formation, and raising up indigenous leaders who are faithfully fulfilling the Great Commission.
As a Soccer Coach and Consultant you will have an opportunity to instruct and/or assist with coaching groups and individuals in the fundamentals of soccer. You will assist to instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles.
Support: This placement will include an on-the-ground cross-cultural discipleship training program.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
- Opportunity to participate in regional team events.