Location: Arab Gulf / Asia / Middle East / North Africa
Term: 1-2 year contract (renewable)
Finances: Standard budgeting for the region would be analyzed and discussed at time of inquiry and projected deployment.
The Cause: To provide an opportunity to have a witness within a restricted context.
The Task: An approved candidate can join any one of 12 existing ministry teams (most in restricted access contexts), beginning service on a tourist or student visa. You will be mentored and given opportunity to engage locals relationally and participate in a church planting team. These teams have a primary focus on intentionally sowing the Gospel, training new believers in evangelism, discipleship, and church formation, and raising up indigenous leaders who are faithfully fulfilling the Great Commission.
Support: This placement will include an on-the-ground cross-cultural discipleship training program.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
- Opportunity to participate in regional team event.