Location: Arab Gulf
Term: 1-2 year contract (renewable)
Finances: Standard budgeting for the region would be analyzed and discussed at time of inquiry and projected deployment.
The Cause: The purpose of this position is to provide an opportunity to have a witness within a restricted context and have a visa that provides sustainability within the country.
The Task: The University Researcher position will provide opportunity to engage locals relationally and participate in a church planting team. These teams have a primary focus on intentionally sowing the Gospel, training new believers in evangelism, discipleship, and church formation, and raising up indigenous leaders who are faithfully fulfilling the Great Commission.
Research positions are available within a variety of disciplines. Duties and work requirements would be discussed with the supervisor but will include the ability to collect and analyze data.
Support: This placement will include an on-the-ground cross-cultural discipleship training program.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
- Opportunity to participate in regional team event.