Location: Arab Gulf, Asia, Middle East or North Africa
Term: 1-2 year contract (renewable)
Finances: Standard budgeting for the region would be analyzed and discussed at time of inquiry and projected deployment.
The Cause: The purpose of this position is to provide an opportunity to have a witness within a restricted context and have a visa that provides sustainability within the country.
The Task: This position will provide opportunity to engage locals relationally and participate in a church planting team. These teams have a primary focus on intentionally sowing the Gospel, training new believers in evangelism, discipleship, and church formation, and raising up indigenous leaders who are faithfully fulfilling the Great Commission.
Your responsibilities will include teaching and/or assisting to teach classes in addition to fostering and nurturing the development of relationships and community with nationals.
Support: This placement will include an on-the-ground cross-cultural discipleship training program.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
- Opportunity to participate in regional team event.