Location: Middle East
Term: 1-2 year contract (renewable)
Finances: Standard budgeting for the region would be analyzed and discussed at time of inquiry and projected deployment.
The Cause: The purpose of this position is to provide an opportunity to have a witness within a restricted context and have a visa that provides sustainability within the country.
The Task: You will be a member of a church planting team. This team will have a primary focus on intentionally sowing the Gospel, training new believers in evangelism, discipleship, and church formation, and raising up indigenous leaders who are faithfully fulfilling the Great Commission.
Your role as a fitness trainer will include assisting with classes, fostering community and potentially some facility management may be the long-term goals. You will be connecting with people, providing motivation and excitement for fitness and personal development.
Support: This placement will include an on-the-ground cross-cultural discipleship training program.
- Leadership is available to meet regularly and mentor you in cross-cultural components of the position.
- Vacation time will be given.
- Opportunity to learn local language.
- Provide means for a local visa.
- Opportunity to participate in regional team event